The world of competition is crowded and growing every day.
It’s becoming more difficult to standout, succeed and get recognition.
There’s never been a more important time to work on the things that will help elevate you above the large pack of competitors.
The problem is…
Today’s athletes are busier than ever
Their schedules are jam packed with practice, homework, games, tournaments etc.
There’s very little time to train - let alone time to waste on methods that don’t work(and there’s a lot of terrible methods being taught)
It’s not only tough to find the time to train - but with as much playing as they do – they also can’t afford to be sore and barely able to move from their workouts.
The solution is…
The training formula we’ve created to
- Get Athletes stronger, faster and quicker without beating their bodies into the ground leaving them unable to do anything else.(stay away from programs that do this – it’s not safe or effective)
- Save athletes time with super effective and efficient training that allows the athletes to only have to come in 2-3 times a week. (No you don’t have to train 5 days a week and live in a gym to get stronger and faster)
- Create custom training programs for EACH athlete based on their sport, age, goals, injury history etc This allows us to deliver twice the results in half the time because EVERYTHING our athletes do are tailored made and dialed in specifically for them.
Our training formula consist of 7:
- Mobility Training to increase an athlete’s range of motion and help prevent injuries
- Stability Training to increase an athlete’s body control and prevent injuries
- Explosive Power Training to increase an athlete’s first step quickness and ability to go from 0-60, fast.
- Agility Training to Increase and athletes ability to stop and start again, change direction quickly and cut on a dime.
- Speed Training to increase sheer sprint speed and the ability to close in, attack and cover ground quickly– speed kills and we get athletes fast.
- Strength Training to increase an athlete’s functional strength, ability to prevent injuries and ultimately is the primary element that ties everything together.
- Recovery - to stay fresh, promote quick recovery and feel good we end each session with mobility and foam rolling.